Period: 2nd January 2014 – Untill Now
Establishment: ISPIN MEA FZCO (Dubai DSO,UAE)
Field: Information Security Consultant - Project Lead
- UAE ePassport issuing systems project , back end support related to Database , web applications, linux servers , API between systems and PKI(public Key infrastructure).
- ME1000 , AS1000 ePassport personalization machines ( electronic and optical) consultation ranging from optical to electronic using RFID technologies as well consultation in Oracle DBs , Web Services (WSDLs) , Oracle SOA Suite and ICAO Compliant ePassport Lifecycle.
- BundesDruckerei www.BDr.de representative related to technical issues being faced by Ministry of Interior upon issuing chip base ePassports.
- PGP Engryption using Symantec PGP Encryption Management Server – Email Encryption.
- Data Leakage Prevention Solutions ( DLP), Linux/Unix Systems Deployment , Network Infrastructure Design and Configuration(Symantec DLP, EgoSecure Endpoint).(Symantec DLP,EgoSecure Endpoint).
- Emirates Identity Authority – Validation gateway Project consultation in major areas of PKI ,Smart Cards , CA (Certificate Authority) , OCSP , CRL , HSMs (Hardware Security Modules) and NTP Servers (GPS Based) Meinberg NTP , PDF Signing , Digital Signing .
- Web Application Firewalls(WAPPLES, PENTA Security WAFs) Analysis and Deployments to mitigate threats like XSS, Cross Site Scripting , SQL Injections , Backdoors, Web Apps Defacement, Denial of Service DoS, DDoS and Broken Authentication and session management.
- RSA Security Analytics(Envision Migration), SIEM (Security Incident and Event Management) Syslog and Packet Monitoring Deployment and outcome consultation for several clients .
- McAfee DLP outcome consultation for several clients using ePO centralized management console.
- IP360/ nCircle Vulnerability Management, PT (Penetration tests) using KALI Linux and Black Ubuntu with tools like Maltego , Aircrack-ng , SQLMap, ARP Spoofing , Session Hijacking , VoIP Channels manipulation.
- Open-Source CA , EJBCA from PrimeKey Deployment , ISO27001 Experience.
- experience with ISO31000 (Risk Management) & ISO55000 (Asset Management).
- Presales activities and techno-commercial consultations for various security products.
Period: 1st September 2012 – Untill 31st December 2013
Establishment: Dubai Islamic Bank , UAE – Dubai / Head Office Deria
Field: IT Coordinator - Project Coordinator
- ITIL V3 (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Process Management.
- Incident management and resolution in SLA (Service Level Agreement) Manners.
- Coordination with different Business Units regarding work flow and system change deployments.
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration in respect to Organizational Policies and access control algorithms followed.
- HP Service Manager Structure process and first level interaction for more than 3.5 k Users.
- Coordination with Access Control Unit regarding FlexCube Access Issues related to user privilege levels RBAC (Role Based Access Control) along with policies followed
- Support Portal Development – Internal Support Portal for Service Desk in order for remote users to ask for support within local VoIP network of Dubai Islamic Bank of Avaya existing Infrastructure uing SIP and H.323 protocols- Idea was inherited from my portfolio website : https://www.thekilani.com to apply the same Click-to-Call support – through Avaya Genesys.
Period: 10th August 2011 – Till 12th of June 2012
Establishment: Panorama IT Group , Riyadh KSA
Field: Senior Technical Engineer 10th of August 2011 Till 7th of November 2011Technical Account Manager 8th of Novmeber 2011 Till 12th of June 2012
- Fortinet VPN Routers , UTMs Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting.
- Cisco Routers , Switches Installation along with fiber optic termination and cabling infrastructure.
- BlueCoat ProxySG Installation.
- Riverbed Products Installation.
- UPS(Uninterrupted Power Supply )Installation and Power Design (APC, Eaton).
- IronPort Cisco security.
- Project assessment, planning and design as a presales Engineer.
- SonicWall UTM installation, SonicWall recovery and backup solutions Installation.
- Fax Management Solution Installation (FaxSoft).
- VoIP(SIP) and video(H.323) solutions installer ( Maximizer IP telephony ).
- Bandwidth management and Load Balancing Solutions Deployment.
- Company Website : www.PanoramaIT.com.sa (Development of the company’s website was done by me).
- Setting up and finalizing Quotations of projects ending with Purchase orders and delivery assurance.
Period: 25th Feb 2010– Untill 1st of August 2011
Establishment: Jordan Bits Training Center, Amman , Jordan
Field: Systems & Networking Enginner / Training Manager
- Training labs preparation for the centre's trainees using VMware and Virtualization technology.
- Handling centre's network connectivity and routing protocols applied within the center like EIGRP, OSPF and RIP where applicable (Cisco Technologies).
- Handling Microsoft Servers like DCs ( Domain Controllers ) , ISA , and firewalls .
- Managing Linux Serv ers (CentOS , Gentoo, Redhat ) and preparing testing environment for the centre's students.
- Microsoft SCCM Administration, where addressing computer issues remotely when required.
- Managing wireless infrastructure within the center while creating security policies like VLANs when required.
- Managing webservers IIS from Microsoft and SQL DBs when required within the center.
- -Citrix XenApp Application virtualization when required to be used by the centre's needs.